- This event has passed.
Covid-19: Vaccines talk
25 February @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
You are invited to tune in for an online discussion on the COVID-19 vaccines by healthcare professionals. This event is scheduled for Thursday, 25 February 2021 from 17:00 to 18:30 SAST.
Join us to hear about the efficacy and safety of the different COVID-19 vaccines and what the new variants mean for the vaccines and control of the pandemic.
The speaker line-up includes the following healthcare professionals:
- Professor Gerhard Walzl – Molecular Biology and Human Genetics; Director of the Immunology Research Group
- Professor Wolfgang Preiser – Medical Virology
- Professor Helmuth Reuter – Clinical Pharmacology
- Professor Hassan Mahomed – Public Health
- Dr Jantjie Taljaard – Infectious Diseases
- Dr Therese Fish – Vice Dean: Clinical Services and Social Impact (Stellenbosch University Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences)
When: Thursday, 25 February 2021
Time: 17: 00 to 18:30
Where: Online (MS Teams)
RSVP: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(The link to the event will be provided per email on Tuesday, 23 February.)
Diarise: CLICK HERE to add the event to your calendar.
We look forward to welcoming you online.